Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Addict part 2- Yosi Samra

Gurlsssss where do I even begin!! I never was really a flats person as I am a die hard stiletto kind of girl... and that was until I met my dear lover Yosi! I first bought my first pair at my dear friends boutique called Bella Rosa in Los Gatos! Gina the amazing owner (hi boo) told me I just had to try them on, and that was it.... sold, done, wrap them up!! Well two days later I was back buying 3 more pairs and that's when the love affair started!! I now have a collection that is simply taking over the floor of my closet! You can't even feel them on your feeties! You will actually forget that you are wearing them!!

I know this is just the beginning for us Yosi as I see us going many many places together.....

Here is my starter collection that is growing by the day:







So when you think it can't get any better.... it does!!!!

This last season they came out with BABY Yosi....lord help me!!!I immediately picked Lucy up these 4 pairs!!! The nude patent ones are simply to die for!!

We even have matching Pony Hair leopards... my heart skips a beat!!


I love you Yosi!!!!
You can pick up your own pair of Yosi's here

No comments:

Post a Comment