Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lola Love turns ONE!!!

I simply LOVEEEEE Birthdays so I am in heaven when it comes to throwing my little's parties!! This year I went with everything sequin, lace, and lots of flair!!! It all started when I found the most AMAZING sequin fabric that I used to drape on the tables!!! I worked with the most incredible Etsy vendors that helped make all of my party dreams come true from all the huge tassel balloons to the streamers all around the room!!! Here are so snaps of our bash that we held at our Country Club for a fun swim pool party!!! So much fun to be had with  bubble wands, cupcake decorating, and lots of princess crowns and fairy wands to make all the little girls feel like they were in Fantasy Land!!









Cupcake Decorating!!











My little's Fairy Godparents














Chilly!

About to attack!!

Get it girl!!








Princess Lucy in cupcake heaven!








All for you BABY!!


My favorite gift ever from Lola's Fairy Godmother Barb... an ASIAN babydoll!!!

You can purchase Lola's Tutu Du Monde's adorable romper here

Thanks to my dear friend Kristen Bliss for taking all the amazing profesh pics of the party!!! She is a genius!! You can contact her here

1 comment:

  1. hi,

    I'm planning my son's 1st birthday party and came across your blog.. I really like the children's milk bottle ideas and was wondering if that home made or store bought. And I really like the balloons you have.

    Any ideas you can share would be much appreciated.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete