Friday, October 25, 2013

My best friends wedding... Reagan/David!!!

We just came back from the most BEAUTIFUL wedding up in Tahoe for one of my bestest friends, Reagan who has been my partner in crime for over 15 years!!!! She is my Alpha Phi sorority sister and we fell in love in Chico many ages ago and have been inseparable ever since. She is the most amazing friend who  ALWAYS goes out of her way to be there for me during every wonderful moment along with hardships in my life. She is always the first one there and the last one to leave my side! It has been soooo fun to finally make it all about her and to celebrate the love of her life, her new hubby!!!! Congrats Reagan and Dave!! The Hu's LOVE you!!
PERFECTION!!!




Waiting for the bride to walk down the Isle... sooo excited!

SPEECHLESS!!

Rehearsal Dinner fun!
Wedding Night!
We had a WONDERFUL Tahoe local Nanny who made sure our little's were sleeping soundly through the night while Mommy and Daddy had lots of fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Even I am excited about my best friend’s wedding. It is in one of the venues in Chicago and she is marrying the love of her life who is also our childhood best friend. Oh! They click perfectly together. I am very happy for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are several ways brides go about choosing unique wedding favors. Most try to tie into the "theme" of the wedding. Others try to coordinate with their wedding colors or the table decorations. This article explores the latest trends and new ideas in wedding favors. foto video nunta suceava

    ReplyDelete