Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkin LOVE!!!

For the past three weeks all of my free time has been consumed with painting pumpkins and crafting spooky projects with my babies! We are now up to about 15 giant pumpkins and of course they are all covered with colorful rainbows and hearts!!!

I found that the Martha Stewart paint really comes out amazing on the texture of the pumpkins. I also used gold leaf paint along with metallic silver and bronze to really make them POP! I sealed them to protect them from the rain with ceramic paint sealer so they don't chip or crack.

 Here are a couple of my favorites from painting with my girls:



Tonight I am going to try to make an Ombre Pumpkin like this one:


I also want to try to make a rainbow glitter pumpkin like this one:


I will post them both when finish them!! Yippee!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment