Friday, March 8, 2013

Lulu's style- friendship bracelets!


My best friend Barb gave Lucy the most amazing Jcrew kids friendship bracelets that I seriously flipped my lid over when she opened it. I couldn't stop thinking about it all night and needed to get MORE! The next morning I packed up the little's and headed over to Jcrew where I proceeded to buy 14 more ...7 for her and 7 for me so we could match as I am OBSESSED with matching with my babies!!! Nothing makes me happier in life then matching outfits with my girls!!! They will most likely need lot's of therapy! HA! xoxo




3 comments:

  1. is it weird that i have been wanting my whole family to match at every holiday...and Im the only girl? ive been hassling the sales people at baby gap, asking them why they dont make matching sets for infants and toddlers, and then buying things in outrageous sizes and making the boys weat them!
    p.s. love the bracelets...obvs :)

    ReplyDelete