Monday, March 11, 2013

Vintage baby clothes!!!

I am simply obsessed with the Alameda Antique Faire! It's only open one day a month and I have never missed a day in almost 2 years ...even at 9 months pregnant! My favorite item to hunt for is vintage baby clothes!!! They are just so sweet and delicate and I simply can't get enough!!!! I feel like both of my girls have completely opposite style as Lucy is my little preppy/edgy/boho doll, and  little Lola is my delicate flower who I love to put in all lace/ ruffles/ and drape in silk chiffon!!! Here are some of my favorite baby clothes finds from the antique faire!!


Loveeee frilly sun hats! Check out my two new teeth!!

For Lucy I always have to add a little something to make it funky since she is NOT a girlie girl like her sister!! Frilly dress with Hot pink tights and Motorcycle boots!

Yellow lace scarf and flower sun hat!!


Fun green and yellow scarf! (Kisses from Justice)

All dressed up for a noon showing of Magic Mike!!! 

Suede fringe vest!

My all time fav vintage find!



French blouse with gold buttons! LOVE!
Visiting Daddy at work!

Cuddles from her God Mother Barbie in her lace frock!!!!

Fun little silver striped romper



LOVE LOVE LOVE these muffins!


4 comments:

  1. I am in love with your sense of style! Beautiful model babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post relates the baby cloths Thank you for sharing it.
    visit funky baby clothesfor similar information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can have the nice collection of baby clothes and other needs of them! I liked that all and also got honest diapers for the newly born babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have great sense kids apparels. Your baby looks like an angel. I will find and buy that white dress for my baby too

    ReplyDelete