Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yo Gabba Gabba

I can truly say that last night was one of the GREATEST nights of my life!! Billy and I surprised Lucy with amazing front row seats to the Yo Gabba Gabba show accompanied by her little bestie from daycare Lola and her mama Trisha! We didn't tell Lucy that Lola was going to be there and her response was incredible when they saw each other.... she screamed with joy in her deep "man voice" saying "OHHHH LOLA" which immediately turned into them jumping up and down  and twirling each other around all while holding hands!  I have never seen two little muffins more excited all night long bouncing to the beat, singing the songs, and screaming with joy ( besides me who was right there with them jumping up and down).We even got to take her backstage to meet all the cast which was just incredible! I will never forget this night!!!
Lucy and her BFF Lola!!!
Muno!


Alex Smith at the VIP After party!

Ran into my sweet friend Tanya Lehman!

Toodee!!

Biz Markie.... Billy was really excited!!!


BUBBLES!!!!!


ROCK ON Lucy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment